On June 26 to 28, 2019, Platform Infinity is holding this year’s Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA) at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan, Ivory Coast. This conference will explore the different market approaches that will help improve Africa’s French-speaking region’s gaming industry.
Among the highlights of the GEFA 2019 are the discussions on the following topics:
- Ivory Coast’s gaming industry regulations and opportunities
- Key markets in Francophone Africa
- Sports betting across different cultures and jurisdictions
- European trends and tech for Africa gaming industry’s growth
- Player protection and responsible gaming in the continent
Apart from the learning sessions, there will be an exhibit at the expo floor. Interested parties may register as an exhibitor or sponsor so that they can showcase their gaming products and solutions to the conference’s audience. Registration for GEFA 2019 is now open.