ICE Africa 2019 is one of the biggest events dedicated to operators, suppliers, and regulators in the African Gaming industry. This event will happen on October 2 to 3, 2019 at Sandton Convention Centre in Gauteng, South Africa.
Among the topics to be covered at ICE Africa this year are:
- Investment opportunities amidst regulation
- Retail and online solutions
- Rise of integrated resorts
- Branding and marketing in the Age of Customer Data
- Product customization for the African market
- Sports, esports, and betting
Apart from the discussions on these topics, there will be an expo and other networking events. Participants can expect to have wider exposure for their brands and to talk face-to-face with the industry leaders present.
Those involved in the gaming business are invited to register for ICE Africa 2019 as early as today.