Global Gaming Expo Asia 2019 got everyone applauding as it announced the winners in the different categories for this year’s G2E Asia Awards. The awarding ceremonies took place at Parisian Macau on May 21, 2019.
The nomination period ran from February 15 to April 19, 2019. Following this was the selection of the nominees done by the appointed judging panel who then finalized the official shortlist.
The public announcement of the nominees was done on May 12, followed by the start of the official voting week. Here, the panel of judges cast their votes on all the categories.
When all the votes were in, the tallying and auditing were carried out to find out who the rightful winners would be. Here are the winners in the the 12 categories for G2E Asia Awards 2019:
- Best IR Non-Gaming Attraction: MELCO RESORTS – THE HOUSE OF THE DANCING WATER
- Best B2B Digital Product Solution: BETSOFT GAMING – BETSOFT GAMES
- Best Electronic Gaming Solution (Slots and ETGs): SCIENTIFIC GAMES – JIN JI BAO XI
- Best Table Game Solution: TANGAM SYSTEMS – TABLE GAMES YIELD MANAGEMENT
- Best Gaming Floor: GALAXY MACAU
- Best Industry Innovation: GAMESOURCE (PIA) – CLOUD-BASED GAMING PLATFORM
- Best Industry Rising Stars (Max of 5 winners):
- VICKY CHAN, Asia Pioneer Entertainment
- JOJI KOKURYO, BC Ventures
- WINCAN LEONG, MGM China
- LLOYD ROBSON, Aristocrat
- RISHI TIRUPARI, Wynn Macau
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Contribution: MELCO RESORTS
- Best VIP Gaming Promoter: SUNCITY GROUP
- Best Industry Supplier: ARISTOCRAT
- Best Regional Asian IR (outside Macau or Singapore): SOLAIRE RESORT & CASINO, Philippines
- Best Integrated Resort: GALAXY MACAU
The G2E Asia Awards 2019 was one of the major highlights of the three-day Global Gaming Expo Asia 2019. This event was organized by the American Gaming Association and Reed Exhibitions, in partnership with Inside Asia Gaming.