The wait is almost over! The much anticipated BiG Africa Roadshow will kick off in Cape Town at the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town in less than ONE month!
Here is why YOU need to attend:
- Benefit from an exclusive event specifically catered for senior executives to assess the challenges and future opportunities for gambling in Africa
- Join in on high-level discussions.
- Gain a better understanding of the strategic and operational implications of operating in this growing market
- Profit from excellent networking opportunities
- Identify the factors to consider when starting your operations/partnership in Africa
- Discover Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa
- Establish how to ensure success in startups
- Engage in world-class roundtable discussions.
- Be part of an event that will prove to be of historical importance in moving the remote gaming bill forward
- Enjoy the magnificent scenery of one of the most beautiful destinations in South Africa
Gain from the opportunity to hear these industry professionals speak:
- Adheera Bodasing, Managing Director, Polarity Consulting
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, UK
- Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa
- Duncan Pollock, Head: Global Marketing, DR Gaming Technology
- Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys
- Jason Foster, Co-Founder & Head of iGaming, Chalkline Sports
- Joan Alcorn, Change Management Consultant, T J Consultants
- Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports
- Lee-Anne Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
- Mario Vilela, Sales and Marketing Director, IGT Africa
- Mark Tipping, Director, Eazibet
- Nkoatse Ernest Mashamaite, Director: Gambling Law and Policy, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa
- Tyrone Dobbin, Chairman & CEO, Western Cape Bookmakers Association & Sportingbet.
Take in views of the beautiful waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the private marina from the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront in Cape Town. The Radisson Blu is offering our guests special rates for their accommodation. Please follow this link to book your discounted accommodation:
Are you planning to explore Cape Town further over the weekend? Then why not network with your industry peers! Book your VIP experience now, or upgrade to a VIP pass if you have already registered!
Here are the networking excursions on offer for the day after the conference, Friday, 5 October 2019:
- Champagne cruise in the beautiful Cape Town harbour
- Party bus through the streets of the historical ‘Bo-Kaap’ and take a cable car ride up Table Mountain
- Party bus to the breathtaking Stellenbosch Winelands for wine tastings and lunch
Exciting sponsorship opportunities will be available during the conference sessions and the networking functions. Register as a sponsor now and:
- Gain the opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with clients in both formal and informal environments
- Showcase your product and solutions to the African audience
- Promote your brand to a captive audience of decision-makers
- Create company awareness during formal and informal networking opportunities
- Share and exchange ideas and concepts
- Launch new products and services in the presence of your future clients in front of you
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, today to review all packages available:
Bitcoin Casino Affiliates does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin Casino Affiliates is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.