You are invited to attend the most exciting and intriguing online and offline sports betting event, especially for the Francophone African countries: The inaugural Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA) which will be held at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan in Ivory Coast from 26 – 28 June 2019.
With less than two months to go until GEFA commences, we are pleased share some highlights of the event.
- Exploring growth and opportunities in Francophone African sports betting markets
- What you need to know about licensing, partnership and operating a gaming business in Francophone African countries
- Gain insights from the frontlines of sports betting operators and regulators
- Learn about strategies to develop, sustain and grow market share while facing new
- operators entering your market
- Connect with leading operators for an unparalleled networking opportunity
GEFA 2019 is the only dedicated gaming event for the French-speaking countries in Africa. The event is designed to appeal to the who’s who in gaming industry in Africa and internationally.
Expect to meet C-levels and senior directors from:
- Gaming operators
- Regulators & government authorities
- Gaming machine suppliers & manufacturers
- Gaming furniture suppliers & manufacturers
- Gaming software providers
- Payment solution providers
- Online betting sports operators
- Mobile gaming operators
- Lottery iGaming Fantasy, Skill and e-Sport
- Gaming consultants
- Law firms in gaming sector
- Industry associations
- Responsible Gaming Advisors
Contact us now to find out how you can boost your brand at #GEFA2019:
Contact Platform Infinity’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in the French speaking African countries with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for GEFA 2019.
Bitcoin Casino Affiliates does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin Casino Affiliates is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.