YouWager Affiliate Program
YouWager Affiliate Program: A Ticket to High Commissions
The age of a casino you wish to be a Bitcoin affiliate of is one big factor to consider before you decide to finally join its affiliate program. If the betting site has been in operation for several years already, chances are it has kept its promise of a secure betting environment for its players. Then, one good way to start casino affiliate marketing is choosing a casino that has been in operation in the industry for many years already just like YouWager.
Become a Bitcoin casino affiliate now to enjoy these amazing advantages.
AFFILIATE MANAGER CONTACT?
Youwager has been in existence since 1998. Its age in business made it earn its “GoDaddy.com verified and secure website” status. If you are active in online betting, you will know that this betting site has not only a casino but also a sportsbook catering to punters across continents. Just by knowing the brand’s reputation, you will probably think its affiliate program is one earning opportunity you should grab. Learn more about Youwager Affiliate Program, better known as Wager Partner, below.
More About YouWager’s Marketability
What types of online bettors can you target when you are a YouWager affiliate? Almost all types. The reason is the betting offers the following sections players can bet on:
- Sportsbook — with over 10 sports options plus esports
- Racebook — with over 70 horse race tracks
- Casino — with casino, live dealer, and classic betting games
- Poker — with poker rooms accessible on mobile and desktop
Do know, though, that the YouWager targets mainly those in Mexico, North America, Latin America, Australia, and Asia. To spice up the betting sessions, YouWager has attractive bonuses for the players’ benefit. These bonuses include, but not limited to, the following:
- Initial Deposit Bonus
- Reload Bonus
- Net Loss Bonus
- Buddy Referral Bonus
- Bad Beat Special
- Fast Free Payouts
What more can your players like about the brand? Well, just know that YouWager accepts not only fiat money but also cryptocurrencies. Players using Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash are welcome. All these elements, with the help of the free marketing tools (text links, odds and lines feeds, and content resources), will be great features to use to attract new depositing players.
There are three main commission structures you can choose from: revenue sharing, CPA scheme, and hybrid earning plan. Learn about these below.
- Revenue Sharing — This plan allows you to earn 30% of the revenue generated by YouWager from your referred players. To get this, you will need to bring in at least 10 new depositing players who will each bet at least US$50.
- Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) — This deal can add US$15 to US$50 to your bankroll for every new bettor you refer to the betting site. New players who deposit US$50-US$99, US$100-US$199, and $200 or above entitles you to a CPA of US$15, US$25, and US$50, respectively.
- Hybrid Deal — If you choose the hybrid plan, you will get to benefit from both revenue sharing and CPA structure, following a computation agreed upon by you and the program manager. So before you can apply for a customized hybrid plan, you will need to contact first your affiliate manager.
Whichever commission structure you choose, you can get extra payment by doing YouWager Partner sub-affiliation. You just have to refer your fellow webmasters to YouWager Affiliate Program. If they sign up, you will earn at least 10% of the revenue they generate.
Take note that you need to maintain a minimum of 20 active members per month for you to be eligible for payouts. You also have to accumulate first at least US$500 in earnings in your affiliate account before you can receive your payout which is paid usually on the 15th of each month.
Should You Be A YouWager Affiliate?
Being a partner of a reputable casino is always a plus. With YouWager’s long-standing reputation in the industry, you have an advantage. Add to this the fact that YouWager has a wide market reach, various betting categories for all types of players, and attractive offers. All these will make you want to be part of YouWager Affiliate Program. Piece of advice though: Go for the CPA deal or hybrid earning plan.
But if you prefer revenue sharing, then consider checking other affiliate programs which offer above-30% rev share.